I have more than ten years of experience in project managing and events organisation in the creative sector. I am extremely organised, results-oriented and have a great ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Below there are some examples of significant projects which I have managed.
Successfully oversaw market and store openings in Papa John’s
This included supervising market research prior to opening, the planning and execution of the opening campaign and the ongoing creation of all marketing materials. For example, I oversaw the market opening campaign of Papa John’s in France in 2017 for which I had to coordinate the work of four marketing agencies. This campaign successfully managed to double the forecasted sales in the first week of the opening
Efficiently coordinated New Product Development launches in Papa John’s for different markets from initial research until the product is launched
During the last four years, I successfully helped to launch 20+ products in Western Europe.
Successfully managed the localisation of the Argos* in Spain website for 4 years. Some of my key achievements included:
- Great supervision and efficient delivery of the translation of 8 Argos catalogues with 12,000 translated products per catalogue and a total of more than 4 million translated words
- Transcreation of all marketing communications messages for all ongoing campaigns (email marketing campaigns, leaflets, posters, banners, etc)
- Development and implementation of a Translation Quality Assurance process to ensure the localisation of the website met Argos standards
- Worked with very tight deadlines. For example, proofread 1 million words within 7 days and saved £5,000 to her department
- Development of superb knowledge in specialised terminology related to marketing, communications, e-commerce, and business and legal documentation (English and Spanish)
- Being the main point of contact in Argos with the translation agency with whom I built a great relationship
* Argos is one of the UK’s leading digital retailers, which offers more than 60,000 products online and in-store. It has the third most visited website in the UK and 1,200 physical locations across the UK. Available at: Sainsbury’s website. Retrieved March 30, 2020.