I have more than 5 years of experience in managing partnerships.
I successfully led and managed a partnership between Papa John’s and Sony Pictures for the release of the film Spider-Man: Far From Home. Some of the key achievements of this global campaign included:
- Becoming the first truly global partnership of Papa John’s with a worldwide activation that was successfully implemented in 30 markets
- Developing a limited time edition box as a collective for Spider-Man fans
- Creating a TV ad which was aired in major markets such as the UK and the US
- Creating exclusive and engaging artwork for POS, print and digital and a radio commercial
- Developing an exclusively new product for the activation
- Securing great prizes for markets (e.g. trip to Venice)
- Achieving a very positive impact on sales and brand visibility due to the synergy of the local execution of the campaign and the success of the film which grossed over $1.1 billion worldwide, making it the first Spider-Man film to pass the billion-dollar mark) “Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)”. Box Office Mojo. Retrieved March 30, 2020.
TV ad of Papa John’s & Spider-Man: Far From Home