I am a round international communication and marketing professional. In my career, I have worn many hats within these fields, mastering things such as
- creating and managing content across multiple channels (web, social and multiple offline formats)
- copywriting in different languages, translating and localising webs
- managing international campaigns for +40 markets and adapting national campaigns to suit other markets
- project managing all sorts of complex creative projects, from rebranding to developing new websites
- leading and managing partnerships with key brands
In essence, my job is to help businesses and institutions to communicate effectively across languages and cultures
My love for studying languages took me to live and study in 3 different countries (Spain, Canada, and the UK). I have a
- MA (Distinction) in Intercultural Communication by the University of Sheffield
- BA (Hons) in Translation and Interpreting by the Pablo Olavide University
- BA (Hons) in Media Studies by the University of Seville
In my personal life I am a very chilled person. I love doing pilates, practising mindfulness and watching quirky films of Michel Gondry.
If you want a more detailed list of my experience please check out my CV page.
Specialties: Localisation, translation, content management, internationalisation, international marketing and intercultural communication.